Our Top 3 Pro Stunt Scooter Collection
Trick scooters or stunt scooters are getting extremely popular among all types of age’s people particularly children to young adults. Because it is easy to learn for kids and uncountably travel convenient for teenagers or adults. Moreover, parents also prefer to gift the Best Trick Scooter for their lovable kids as it is easy to carry, store (foldable) and need only one-time investment (no fuel or battery charger required). Additionally scooting helps them to grow up with fits body and keep their mind, refresh, joyful and playful with riding fun. Although it might take some time to learn, we suggest maintaining some extraordinary features while buying the scooter for the first time.
Because if your scooter is not advanced level and sturdy it may cause an unpleasant severe accident and hamper the whole development.
So here we have come with the best scooter from children to adult. It based on design, speed, long-lasting, materials, warranty, wheels and other necessary configuration. Therefore, we expect you will like our review, and mostly it will assist you to select the right one for your young stars.
View the Best Pro Scooter in the World, Below.
- Phoenix Pilot Pro Scooter.
- Lucky TFOX Sig Pro Complete Freestyle Scooter
- Fuzion Z300 Pro Kick Scooter Complete
- Albott Pro Scooters Trick Scooter
- Envy S4 KOS for Kids
- Micro Kickboard – Cruiser Big-Wheeled
- District C050 Pro Scooter
- Vokul VK-LMT Kids Stunt Scooter.
Top 10 Trick Scooter Reviews 2020
Our #1 best trick scooter is Pro trick scooter by INDUXPERT. We can also call it one of the best bikes for 6 years old and above. Why? As because it is a BMX style shunt scooter with lightweight, ultra TPA fastens grip, handlebars, and reinforced deck features. Moreover, as the wheels are PU based that offers smooth, quiet and comfortable riding for any terrain kids feel playing more like a pro scooter. Although it is 2 wheel but provides uncompromisable safety and stability.
Apart from safety, it’s performance is highly optimized. By using accelerate responsive bearing, you can increase the speed and velocity automatically and stop at any point by using superb handle brakes. So, do you need any more? Of course, you are excited to look for other parts. So let’s check the features to see other Excellency.
- 5″ x 4.5″ inch flat deck with super tight Ultra-Grip Tape
- 6061 aluminum construction frame.
- Reinforced Aluminum forks.
- Black and gold combination design.
- (4.7″) or 120MM Metal Core Wheels.
- Lightweight, responsive bearing.
- 4130 T-Bars with CHROMO Steel
- TPR Fasen Grips with bar ends.
- 88A High-quality Rebound PU wheel
- SCS Compression System
- Adjustable rear brake
- ASTM certified.
- Weather protected materials.
Therefore, if you are looking for a beginner level best trick scooter, then you can check the price details and order accordingly.
Phoenix Pro Scooter - Best Stunt Scooter
Serially our #2 best stunt scooter is Phoenix Session Pro Scooter. We all well-known about Phoenix stunt scooter, but its session pro scooter model has crossed all the expectations. Though it is for intermediate to expert level users if you truly want to apply (Tailwhip, Fakie or Bunny hop) different scooting tricks, we guarantee no other stunt scooter can beat the Phoenix Session model.
Likewise, it is every part – wheels, handlebar, and decks made in a brilliant way that if the experts experience this trick scooter only once he/ she will never forget. In summary, if you want to practice before competition days, the Phoenix Session can act as the best supporter.
- Expert level users of height 4-6 feet or more.
- Weight Limit: 9lbs.
- Assemble time: 5-6 minutes.
- Deck size: Square Dropouts style: width 4.5″ and length 20.5″
- Bars: Steel Reinforced with (21.8″x23. 6″) dimension.
- Bar types: T-Bars.
- Wheels: Alloy wheels with 5-spoke 110mm and ABEC 9 bearing for smooth rolling.
- Brake: Flex brake Style and made of Captured Nuts and 3-Bolt
- Fork: HIC style and steel phase Hi-Tensile fork
- Grips: Soft Rubber, vertical grips with 23.8″ wide.
- Clamp: Double smooth standard clamp with 31.8 mm
- Headset: Fully integrated. Phoenix top cap.
- Grip Tape: Full Length.
- Maximum weight capacity: 200lbs.
- It already comes with an Allen wrench and decals for easy assembly.
Fuzion X-3 Pro Scooter-pro scooters
By thinking the kid’s safety and comfortability while play with bike Fuzion has come up with X-3 pro scooter model. Although Fusion also released X3 model or Cityglide B200 model for kids, especially 7+ but X-3 has proven to be the best performance provider.
Therefore Fuzion X-3 Pro Scooter has become one of the most wanted trick scooter in America. Due to its eye-catching gold color body, 100mm large wheels, ultra-lightweight, smooth brake (nylon/steel) it has termed an identical best pro scooter 2020.
Statically or more practice if you want to start riding on the buying day itself, you can quickly go with Fuzion X-3. However, apart from smooth navigating you can also do safety driving with its speed control brake and ABEC9 bearing? Plus, you can also replace any components at any time by yourself. So no need for others helps to give this stunt scooter a new look!
- Age Limit- 7+
- Dimension- 27.25″ X 4″ X 32″ from Ground to Handlebar
- Weight Limit-220 lbs. or 7 pounds
- Deck- 4″ wide.
- It can carry up to 140 pounds.
- 100mm durable polyurethane wheels with compound ABS hubs.
- The internal compressor provides sufficient speed.
- Only 3 bolts need to tighten. Therefore, it has a cooling assembly system.
- The body is super solid aluminum with 20″x 4″ deck size.
- The handlebar measured 21.5″ X 18″ and made of tensile steel.
- The brakes are also flexible and made of nylon fabric.
Finally, if you are just one step back to start your new scooter journey, then right now order Fuzion X3 Pro Scooter and taste the unlimited magic of it.
Royal Guard II Freestyle- Best Stunt Scooter
If you are looking for the best scooter for adults, then we suggest going for the Royal Guard II Freestyle Stunt Scooter right now. While researching about the scooter, we discovered the Royal Guard II model perform like double whips and necessary ruggedness which is a compulsory requirement for an adult scooter.
So, if you are a beginner level, but just completed your 12th birthday, this scooter can make you fly on the road while riding.
As because its deck and bars made of high-quality material for comfortable riding. Not only this it’s wheels are speaking design and produces the right balance considering longevity. Contrary you may feel hesitate with extra-large handlebar as it is 22-inch but do you believe this long handlebar can help you to stop fell suddenly?
And this has made precisely by thinking that. Hence, you can act like a protector for yourself while riding. Beside this, it is also a good option for kids starting from 7. But this stunt scooter is not advised for young students because of height limitation.
- What it weighs is only 7.9 pounds with 220 pounds carrying capacity.
- The deck completed of heat treated aluminum called 6061-T6.
- The handlebars (570x 520) mm or 20.5″ is also heating treated.
- Its dimension is 25.4 x 4.4 x 32.2 inches. Thus, no problem with carrying and moving.
- Suitable for 7+ kids and adults.
- Its spooked chores, smaller wheels, and ABEC5 bearings ensure unlimited ride and play.
- The wheels are made of polyurethane with 88A and 100mm diameter.
- The deck profile is excellent for performing tricks.
- The neck profile is six-sided, and the brake is a flexible type
As it named Freestyle stunt scooter, this will assist you to learn and ride in a freestyle way.
Razor Pro Beast Sport Scooter
Razor has a vast collection of the great scooter in which Razor Pro Beast Sports Scooter is the most craving one among sports lovers. Its model has named “Beast” as it can perform fast and furious like a beast in any road surface. Plus beast structure is made of the strongest aluminum deck with massive wear tear and handlebars. Many users say that it has become an eye-candy in the skate park.
Apart from great design, it is light, perfect fitting, and trustworthy sports trick scooter for advanced users.
- Bars: Fixed handlebars with (21.5″x17.75″) dimension
- Deck: Pro-style. Width 4″ and length 19.”
- Fork: CNC style and steel fork
- Wheels: Metalized urethane wheels with 14-spike 98mm and ABEC 5 bearing for smooth rolling.
- Grips: Soft Rubber straight grips
- Clamp: Triple stacked sturdy clamp
- Headset: Diecut head tube and down tube.
- Grip Tape: Full Length.
- Brake: Pro-Style and made of stamped steel rear fender brake
- Maximum weight capacity: 220lbs.
To conclude about Razor Pro Beast model, we must say you have it in the race to become a winner.
Fuzion X-5 Pro Scooters - Beginner Stunt Scooters
Fuzion has come up with hundreds of models, but Fuzion X-5 Pro Scooters has primarily for those who like to drive silently. You can compare this with toddler 3 wheel scooter as it IHC based compression bearing and does very quiet operation. Consequently, it is only 7.4 lbs and pre-assembled best trick scooter. Besides this, we assure your adorable little one will love every part (Wheels, Bars, Brake, Fork, and Grip) of Fuzion X-5 and appreciate you for selecting the most beautiful gift for him/ her.
- Assembly: Only tight 3 bolts and start to go.
- Performs outstanding for a starter to intermediate riders and assist to become RPO.
- Deck: Aircraft Grade Aluminum style. 20″x4″ in size.
- Wheels: Aluminum core wheels with 5-spoke 100mm PU casting.
- Bars: High Tensile Steel V-Bars (Reinforced Fixed type)
- Brake: Custom Style and made of Nylon/Steel for noise-free and durable operation.
- Compression System: IHC with a sealed bearing.
- 6061 aluminum-based hardcore wheels
- Fork: 3D stamp steel style and FAZE fork
- Grips: Soft Rubber straight grips
- Maximum weight capacity: 220lbs.
Grit Fluxx Pro Scooter - Best Intermediate Pro Scooter
Our successful #7 product is Grit Fluxx Pro Scooter which is the first pro scooter made by Grit. Even though Grit has some other versions like Atom, Fluxx Mini or Tremor, but Fluxx Pro Scooter model has proven to be a multitude trick scooter for its very well made and quality design. The first and foremost matter is it comes at a reasonably low price but with unique and excellent features.
- Brake – Grit Flex Fender type Brake with a curved shape
- Grip Tape- Black
- Bars- Grit Alloy Y Bars Tapered Top and (23″ x23.62″)
- Bearings- superb ABEC 9 Bearings
- Deck: Skeletonized Downtube with Triple Channel 6061 Heats Preserved Alloy Deck and (4″x19″) integrated head tube
- Headset: Unified Head Set with smooth Sealed Bearings
- Clamp-Double Clamp Alloy structure
- Grips- Ridged Soft Feel Grips with Grit Bar Plugs
- Wheels- PU Alloy 88A 110mmSpoked Wheels
- Fork: Grit type, Alloy Hybrid Firm fork with the HIC compression System
So, are you ready to put in an order? Please check the price details and order before it becomes unavailable.
Dominator Pro Scooter - Best Advanced Level Expert Pro Scooter
If you do not want to buy the best motor scooters, then buy the best scooter or stunt scooter instead of a traditional kick one. As trick scooter helps you to play with a healthy mind and body, you must look at Dominator Sniper Pro Scooter from Dominator. Out of 6 models we advise to get a Dominator sniper model for some invaluable reasons. Let’s examine the features, pros, and cons and then you will understand why it is different?
- Total assembly time is less than 5 minutes.
- Ideally made for applying tricks. Weight is only 8.5 lbs for mastering tricks.
- It has Military Grade Aluminum DECK 6061 T6 and (20.5″ long x 4.5″ full) dimension.
- Moreover, one piece Steel made T-BARS, and extra-long (23″ high x 22″ wide) bar provides strength
- It has HIC Threadless compression and Steel FORK
- HEADSET is 1 1/8″ integrated, sealed system.
- Dominator Sniper has a Triple CLAMP system with M6 steel bolts plus Grade 8 steel.
- It also has soft rubber compound GRIPS.
- 110mm Aluminum core Chopsticks 7-spoke wheels
- ABEC 7 Bearings, Wheels manufactured by Eagle.
- It has SST spring-less brake
- Best for 5-6″ tall riders
Lastly, as buying best trick scooter requires only one investment, you will get the best benefit if you order it now. So, hurry up and enjoy shooting!
Razor Pro RDS Dirt Scooter-best dirt scooter
Our #9 best scooter named as dirt scooter which can ride beyond of any pavement. It is Razor Pro RDS Dirt Scooter, Red and experimentally highly designed for providing superior performance in off-road riding. Because its aluminum deck, Y-style handlebars, rubber insulator grip, and triple head tubes add extra rigidity and stability of the scooter. Likewise for performing a trick driving it has dedicated steel fork and 20mm sturdy wheels. So, you can achieve on the dirt pavement by applying the tricky formula. Doesn’t it sound like you are getting two benefits in one scooter? Yes. Certainly. We can convey it is the best pro scooters in the world. So, are you ready to check the price details? Please click below link.
- Aluminum-based aircraft-grade frame.
- Y-style (30″x 19.5″) mm fixed raise handlebar.
- Soft touch rubber grips.
- BMX style tubular steel forks.
- Triple stacked clamp.
- It’s made of molded nylon PA6 wheels
- It has 20mm 60 psi inflated tires.
- Rear fender brake with full grip tape.
- The slim deck is only 25.5″.
In the end, the Razor Pro RDS model fulfills its requirement as dirt scooter. So, if you are looking for this type currently order now from below links.
Monster Kickboard Interchangeable Kick Scooter - best trick scooters 2020
Our last but not least good trick scooter is Monster Kickboard Interchangeable Kick Scooter. Here you should remember if you want to use your scooter riding and surfing as well then Monster Kickboard would be an excellent option for you. But you might think about how surfing is possible with a trick scooter? Well, this is possible because you have to use your body weight (minimum 100 pounds) to move around instead of twisting the handlebar. Therefore, this fantastic feature is only available on the Monster keyboard as you can drive by using T-bar or interchangeable Joystick to hang around. Apart from this, it has some other extraordinary cool features that can make you crazy.
- Fat wheels for providing provide extra grip stability
- Long and wide flex deck that provides a stable base for curving and surfing
- Comes with folding T-Bar and Joystick steering options
- Adjustable handlebar with 25″ to 37″.
- It has the 2-way kickstand for convenient parking.
- Perfect for teens and adults.
- Maximum weight capacity: 210lbs.
- Handle height is up to 40″.
- Wheels made of Polyurethane
- Strong deck size 18″ x 5.5″
- Bearings ABEC 5
We didn’t find any real cons for Monster Kickboard, and we would say this is the best trick/pro scooters in the world
IMPORTANT FACTORS YOU MUST CONSIDER
Regular Scooters Vs. Trick Scooters:
After completion top 10 best scooter review now its time to give you some excellent and essential idea about the trick scooter. Do you know why you must prefer trick scooter instead of a regular bike for your little one?
First By the name you can guess that a trick scooter can perform different tricks while a regular scooter cannot. As because the trick scooter is structured (deck, wheels, grip tape, brakes, material, weight, compression system) is such a way that it can do different playing tricks to provide extra entertain to the riders along with fun.
Whereas regular scooter is out of these options. Though it also made sturdy and strong, but mainly regular scooter used for communication purpose.
Suppose the deck of trick scooter made in a smaller way to perform tricks, but regular scooter deck generally comes bigger to keep the rider’s foot and small bags while riding.
Finally, regular scooter used for only communication and trick scooter covers communication+ fun+ enjoy.
How do you do beginner kick scooter tricks
Some of these tricks may be reminiscent of the manoeuvres that some skateboarders have already performed on board a patient. I’ve got many questions, like,” How do you do beginner kick scooter tricks?”. At this time I’ll try to give a few Awesome ideas about kick scooter tricks. But the level of complexity and adrenaline will never be the same. There are many more things you need to control when you are in front of the scooter. Even if they look the same, it can’t always do the same way. Always keep this in mind and don’t make the mistake of many if you underestimate the control of the scooter, as you will suffer it if you fall.
Best Tricks For Beginners, You Will Read This in 2020
We remember that all of the tricks described here can be see in the video that guides this entry so you can see the manoeuvre in action.
The Ultimate Guide To 180 Degrees tricks: This trick is straightforward; for them, we have to create a firm base with one of our legs so that we can stay on the scooter during the manoeuvre, towards the scooter board, and then push up against the thigh with a twist. That is, if our base consists of the right leg, we turn left, if we do it with our left leg, we turn right.
The best trick ever: Manual Technique
The trick is to get around on one of the scooter’s wheels, especially the rear wheel. To do this, we will support one of our feet from the rear of the scooter, but be careful not to apply the brakes as this would stop the movement. Then we lift the front wheel and drive forward with our free leg. We remember again, one foot in the rear, the front wheel up and operating the scooter with our free leg. Try several times until you can scroll with a wheel. It is the first answer to this question,” How do you do beginner kick scooter tricks?”.
Most popular tricks for a beginner: As we said in the title, we’re going to add a bit of complexity. The WIP is to properly synchronise a kick we give the scooter board with a rotation we make from the handlebar while we jump and fall back on the running scooter. First, we push ourselves up and hit the skateboard with one of our feet on one of the poles, so that the board can later turn quickly by turning the handlebars before we usually fall into the self. The point is to do it and fall back on the scooter. You can support this explanation with the video we ended up posting.
The unique technique of kick scooter: A pirouette to sit on the scooter with? Get going, lift the handlebars as high as possible, and put both feet very close to your base. Sit in the back, and keep your hands on the handlebars. If the speed decreases, you can get up.
We can only advise you to practice the tricks with the micro scooters progressively. Start with the most complicated if you already master the simplest. And remember to use the accessories and protection for your safety.
Advance player practice always Barspin Technique:
It’s a trick that seems easy, but if you don’t do it properly, it can cause a painful fall. Let’s see, and the method is based on a complete turn on the handlebar while we jump with our scooter. The secret of this trick is to turn the handlebar so that it comes closest to the centre, as this guarantees that we will make it faster.
Safety is important before applying tricks:
Although our friends in the video are not using it, it is evident that you have some protection as they are more experienced in this case and maybe more daring to do so. Take a look at the following caution carefully:
- Falls are widespread when you start freestyle with your scooter, but the important thing is to keep going, you are a driver, and the drivers don’t give up.
- However, it is ideal to ensure that falls do not injure us so dramatically that our health is compromised.
- We, therefore, recommend that you visit our range of safety accessories for freestyle scooters, helmets, knee pads, and arms, protectors.
- With this in mind, you can ride a longer race on the freestyle scooter and show off your tricks longer. Okay, now if we go with the skills for beginners on the freestyle scooter.
Being skate is a lifestyle, but it’s also a sport, an extreme one, that allows us to reach adrenaline levels of a different level. Now it will say that you are getting this question, “How do you do beginner kick scooter tricks?” Many call us lazy to ride the scooter all day, but few understand the agility, skill, agility, and concentration required to do all of this.
Best pro Scooters Buying Guide:
By this time we expect you have become much more interested in buying the trick scooter. Therefore, we are also ready to help you with that. But before final selection have a look at our Best Scooters Buying Guide so that you can be concerned about different scooter parts and purchase accordingly.
- Scooter weight:
A trick scooter is lighter the weight must be around 4- 6 kilograms would be better for carrying and move around.
Wheels types, size, and materials:
There are two types of wheels spoke and stable core. Spoke types perform well regarding the trick scooter. The size of wheels measured by diameter and 100mm and 200mm diameter wheels is most common in the market. Again, wheels made of soft and hard materials like polyurethane, urethane or alloy types.
- Weight capacity:
To prevent the unnecessary damage and accident, the average weight capacity of the scooter must be within 200-230 lbs and try to avoid extra belongs
You must check the height of the scooter according to the user’s height. Because long or short both heights can be harmful to the user’s health.
- Handlebar style:
The handlebar is another important thing which comes in two forms. Straight and flat. Ordinarily straight one goes for a short person and flat style for a taller person. But it depends on the user’s choice and comfortability.
- Deck length and width:
As a total control of scooting depending on the deck, you must put more priority to have a comprehensive, reliable and long-lasting layer. Although the normal size is (50×10) cm, another size is also available.
- Compression system:
There are three types of compression system available. The inverted one is cheaper, whereas standard compression is easy to set-up. Hidden compression is also not bad but works in wireless.
- Bearing system:
Generally Bearing are rated by ABEC and comes in ABEC 9 and ABEC 5 types.
Rear brakes and hand brakes classify brakes. So, choose the best scooter according to your necessity.
- Retractable kickstand:
Although we can see this feature in the electronic and cruising scooter, you must also have a look in kickstand.
- Foldable or not?
Almost all the scooter comes with the folding option, but we suggest to check for 2-folded or 3-folded options as 3-folded scooters are easy to move and store.
- Price/ Safety/ Durability / Design:
These are also important factors for buying the best stunt scooter. So, keep this in mind to select a suitable one.
What should I wear when riding a Trick Scooters?
Wearing Safety gears and protected wear is one of the main pre-condition for secured scooting driving. Generally, the following items used in safety scooting riding. Hoodies, Shorts, T-shirts, Jeans, Shoes, and Pants.
Safety gear: Safety gears include elbow pads, shin pads, hard helmet, knee pads.
We advise doing not to forget to purchase and use this wearing’s particularly when you are going to start your new thrilling scooting journey.
Important Maintenance Tips:
If you want your trick scooter to be long-lasting and always perform like a pro, then you must grow a habit of maintaining or take care proactively. However, it is not that Tuff job. If you are sincere and love your scooter, we expect you will follow our following advice and apply that properly.
Make your scooter dust free and wipe it with a dry cloth every day.
Do proper assembly for all the components.
After every use check all the parts, whether it’s working or not and any parts have broken. If anything wrong changes or replace it.
Lubricating your scooter means to make all scooter parts move freely and smoothly.
Tighten every part thoroughly.
Avoid moisture, and keep it dry.
Use correct additional tools for opening and tightening parts.
After using long times, it is common that some parts may need to add or replace. So, make sure you check and maintain this accordingly.
The Top Stunt Scooter brands for Beginners:
Do you have an idea, there are hundreds of scooter manufacturing brands are coming up with various models every day? So, the users are facing pretty challenging to select the best pro scooter for them. However, as we have discussed the top 10 best trick scooter earlier, we believe this brand will support you to choose the best one. So, let’s see which brands stunt scooter we have chosen?
- Grit Scooters
- Dominator scooters
- Micro kickboard
Rather than this Vokul, OUTON also performs well, but it comes with a bit pricey. It is to mention that, our product is fully based on the user’s age, learning stage and affordability. Therefore, if any scooter matches with yours, you can check the price from the below link and confirm an order.
After reviewing best trick scooters buying the guide, we have reached to the endpoint. As you can play and have fun by applying different tricks in scooter driving it is highly possible to become an expert with physical and mental activities. Thus, by considering this, we have noted ten best scooter so that you can get enough information and the desire to get a new one. Lastly, we assure our selected product help you learning and skill developing in the same phase. I hope you can enjoy this article and can select pro scooter for you and others.