Your kids can now move through and around your neighborhood in a bolt of blue lightning with the Razor E100 Glow Electric Scooter. It has the speed of up to ten miles per hour. Additionally, the blue LEDs light up every time they twist the throttle. That way, the scooter transforms into a sci-fi-like ride for kids. In fact, it is exciting to have the thrill of power that meets high-quality materials and technology that the brand is very known for, which is in the form of innovative electric scooters. It is also a Parent’s Choice award winner. This is designed for kids with ages eight and up.
Kids will have fun streaking down the road, riding on this fast electric scooter from Razor. When the battery power is over, the scooter can be simply recharged for a few hours. A single twist of the handle and the blue LEDs light up the way. That way, everyone will see the rider coming. In fact, the power lasts up to forty minutes. This can definitely outlast other master scooters on the market. Its features also include kickstart, high-torque chain-driven motor, retractable kickstand, hand-operated brake, front and twist-grip acceleration control, eight-inch pneumatic front wheel and polyurethane rear wheel. This comes with a complete rechargeable 24 volt (two 12 volt) sealed lead acid battery system. Also, it has a charger and tools.
To whom does this product cater?
The Razor E100 electric scooter caters to kids aged 8 and up. Features
- Blue LED
The blue LED lights up the deck every time the rider twists the throttle.
- High-torque and chain-driven motor
The rider can simply kick start the scooter. Additionally, it has zero-emission electric power that engages a very quiet chain-driven motor. It is great for the kids and neighbors.
- Retractable kickstand
For off and on the go riders, there is a spring loaded retractable kickstand.
- Hand-operated front brake
The rider can twist and grip the throttle and easily use the hand-operated brake in the front for smoother stopping power.
- A powerful speed of up to ten miles per hour
It has a kid-sized deck and frame has the speed of up to ten miles per hour (16 kilometers per hour).
- It features kick start, high-torque and chain-driven motor.
- It has twist-grip acceleration control and hand-operated brake.
- The scooter can reach the speed of up to ten miles per hour.
- It has steel frame and fork design.
- With a single twist of the handle, the blue LED light will illuminate the rider’s way.
- It can cater a rider of up to 120 pounds.
- When assembled, the scooter has the dimensions of 32.5 x 16 x 36 inches.
- It has 8 inches pneumatic front tire.
- Its initial charge time is 12 hours, before you use it.
- It has retractable kickstand.
- It has soft rubber grips.
- The electric scooter is lightweight with all steel frame and fork.
- It has battery charger included in the package.
- The weight of the product is 32 pounds.
- It has 24 V (two 12 V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system.
- It is easy to put together and easy to recharge.
- At night, the entire bottom panel lights up.
- It has the perfect speed.
- The battery lasts long.
- Good customer service.
- Your charging time is up to 12 hours, even though the light turns green. However, the recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- The run time is up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. However, this also varies upon the riding conditions, climate, as well as maintenance.
- Some assembly of the product is required.
Q: Does a battery charger come with the package?
Q: How fast does the electric scooter go?
A: It is up to 10 miles per hour.
Q: Does the product come with an adapter for charging or is it needed separately?
A: Yes, it comes with a charger. There is no need to purchase one.
Q: Is the handle bar adjustable?
Q: If the battery goes down, could the electric scooter be handled manually by foot kick?
A: No, because it is not free-wheeling type like other regular scooter.
Q: What is the weight limit of someone who can ride it?
A: 120 pounds. The scooter is very sturdy and can support more weight. The powerful motor is able to propel very fast.
Q: Does the hand fold down so it can be put in the trunk of the car?
A: No. The handle does collapse or fold.
Q: Would this scooter be too small for a six-foot tall rider?
A: It depends on the weight. In fact, this scooter can cater a rider of up to 120 pounds.
Q: Is it fun to ride this electric scooter?
A: The new glow feature adds to the common and classic fun of the toy. In the process, it can encourage imaginative play. There is a learning curve with this electric scooter. This is especially true when accelerating and engaging the motor. But with practice, the rider can easily get used to it and have fun.
Q: What is the battery life?
A: The battery equipping this scooter is durable. Thus, you don’t need to worry about battery life.
Q: Do you need to take the battery out of the box to charge it prior to use?
A: The battery is in the scooter. Thus, you can charge it as a whole.
Q: How long do you charge the electric scooter?
A: Before use, you must charge it for a full 12 hours.
The E100 Glow Electric Scooter from Razor is a new electric scooter. It also features glowing blue LED lights as the user rides it. The scooter also comes with some disassembled parts, so an adult must assemble it before it is put to charge. Therefore, a full recharge is about 12 hours. Once it is charged, you can readily ride it. In order to use it, flip the on/off switch that is located at the base of the scooter and flip up the kickstand. The electric scooter features a strong, wide platform of a deck to balance on. Kick start the electric scooter while you engage the throttle that is located on the right handle bar. In fact, the scooter must move at three miles per hour with the throttle engaged before the motor will activate. When it does, you can streak through your neighborhood at about ten miles per hour for up to 40 minutes. Every times the rider twists the throttle to accelerate, it will engage the blue LED lights so they also create a glowing effect as you ride. To brake, you can simply squeeze the lever. Therefore, its break operates by hand. The scooter will smoothly put it to stop. It is recommended that the rider must wear protective gear while riding for safety purposes. With this electric scooter the rider will also have a sci-fi-like fun while streaking through and around the neighborhood.